Easter is the time of the year when it is acceptable, no encouraged, to eat as much chocolate as you can. Make the most of it by making this impressive looking and delicious chocolate Easter wreath! This recipe is 100% fool-proof and looks like you’ve spent hours carefully building this masterpiece when, actually, you just threw it all in a bowl, mixed it together and put it on a plate (pretty much).
To find out how to make this delicious chocolatey creation, just keep reading!
(This recipe is very versatile, so if you don’t have quite the right type of chocolate or marshmallows, that’s fine – just work with whatever you have in your kitchen cupboards!)
140g dark chocolate
140g milk chocolate
75g golden syrup
200g digestives (broken)
50g honeycomb pieces
75g chopped mini eggs (plus more for topping)
75g mini marshmallows
75g white chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together in a glass bowl above hot water.
2. Pour the chocolate mixture into a large bowl, mix in broken digestive biscuits.
3. Mix in mini marshmallows.
4. Mix in mini egg pieces.
5. Mix in honeycomb pieces.
6. Take handfuls of the mixture and place them on a serving plate or cake stand to form a wreath shape.
7. Melt the white chocolate and using a spoon or piping bag, drizzle it evenly around the wreath.
8. Immediately decorate with mini eggs.
Now enjoy and show off your Easter masterpiece!
Original recipe from Good Housekeeping